I chose Jenelle Harris for women empowerment Wednesday because she has dedicated her life and her career to being the outlet and light for the women around her. She doesn’t look at any woman with judgement no matter what they have been through and what position they are in. She is a very uplifting, encouraging and joyful woman all around. We asked Jenelle a few questions about her background and insight on why she does what she does for the women around the world today.
Q: What is your passion?
– My passion is people I am committed to build leaders.
Q: Why do you do what you do?
– There is a lot of people who are mentally enslaved by what others may think and they are not free. There are people who do not have a positive mind-set based on their past experienced with people and they do not know how to stand up for what is right for themselves.
Q: What is your current career job or profession?
– I am an Office Manager in the health care field and I enhance personal development to anyone that needs development. I am an advocate for woman.
Q: What is one of your main goals?
– I want to see woman get along and unite we are woman who birth a nation and we should be responsible for one another and with that said we need to see how important it is to unite.
Q: What is one of your biggest accomplishment?
– When I realize that I no longer owe anyone an apology and I can speak free and use common sense. I can stand up for myself
Writer: Diahni Sample