I chose Miya for women empowerment Wednesday because she is a young female boss who represents for the young women in the community. She has inspired me by having her own business and hosting her own networking event for young bosses around the world.
Q: What is your passion?
– I am very passionate about being an alpha female who seeks success through any business endeavor I embark upon. My goal is to be successful through my many business venture while still showing females that they can have it all, as long as they put in the work.
Q: What inspired you?
– Since my adolescent days I’ve always been passionate about fashion, ever since I could play dress up with Barbie dolls I always knew I wanted to be in the fashion industry whether it be designing clothes, styling clothes or even having my very own brick & mortar location.
Q: Why do you do what you do?
– I do the things I do at my age (22) so that I can set myself up for success and provide financial stability for myself before I reach my Middle Ages. I also showcase and broadcast my knowledge as an entrepreneur to give other entrepreneurs insight on what it takes to become successful as well as find balance while doing so. Most importantly I work hard with my business and personal brands to bring entrepreneurs together to educate them as well as help them in areas they lack in with the knowledge I have acquired from obtaining my college degree as well as personal experiences.
Q: What is your current career job or profession?
– Currently I work part-time as a server at Topgolf which allows me the opportunity to network and market my brand. At this moment I am currently in the process of transitioning from working part-time to become a freelance Business Specialist where I will provide business coaching and consulting , as well as branding and marketing assistance to millennial entrepreneurs. Aside from the transitional phase I’m currently in I am also working on establishing new business ventures that I have longed to create since my adolescent days . So I believe you could categorize my profession as a serial entrepreneur.
Q: What is one of your main goals?
– One of my main goals is to save enough money so that I can quit my current job and invest into my brands and start to work for myself as well as still provide the lifestyle I deserve to live .
Q: What is one of your biggest accomplishment?
– My biggest accomplishment to date would have to be starting my first business at the age of 21 while also graduating early with my bachelors degree at the age of 21.
Writer: Diahni Sample