I chose Myana for women empowerment Wednesday because she is a young female boss who is killing it right now. Her passion to inspire the young girls around her inspires me. She has inspired me because she is a entrepreneur reaching her goals and starting young ! #femalepower
Q: What is your passion?
– I have a passion to empower females not only through the art of creating and selling unique items but through workshops and events. Society continues to hold females to a lower standard of what we can and cannot do and also tell us what is the right way we should look or act. I am aim to encourage females to pursue their dreams and goals, while also loving who they are and realize that they do not have to change because of what anyone says.
Q: Why do you do what you do?
– There are not many women in our society that girls can look up to for a positive impact. Many female celebrities are broadcasters of negative content and I would like to be apart of the process of changing the negative outlook on women.
Q: What is your current career job or profession?
– I am currently a senior in high school, I also have a part time job. However, I spend most of my time participating in after school activities and working on creating new items on my website. I also plan events and use my social media to inspire others.
Q: What is one of your main goals?
– One of my main goals is to put other females in the position to win and to help them pursue their dreams and goals. That is true female empowerment. I aim to accomplish providing a guide for other women that will help them win.
Q: What is one of your biggest accomplishment?
– One of my biggest accomplishments was in 2017 when I decided to become an entrepreneur. Everything started from my passion to empower females by sharing quotes on social media and attending local empowerment events while sharing what I learned with others. At 16, many people are not thinking about starting a business and we think we have to wait, but we don’t.
Writer: Diahni Sample